Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

English Cocker Spaniel. Sold

10hunter2

I have one white/liver colored English cocker spaniel puppy looking for a good home very soon. His litter is from my own personal hunting dogs/family pets. His parents are both AKC registered, but I will not be able to offer papers, unfortunately, because he only has one eye. He is otherwise healthy, active, and a great looking boy. He has had his tail docked, dew claws removed and will get his first round of puppy vaccine in a couple days. I will offer him for $350 to cover veterinary bills, food and expenses in raising him ( most ECS pups from good lines are 3-5x this) Looking for a good family to take this great little guy and enjoy him. English cockers are the field line of the cocker spaniel family. They are great bird hunters(maybe even sheds as they are good retrievers) and wonderful family pets. They are good at turning off “the switch”and spending time around the family also. But they still are overall very active and needing a place to stretch their legs regularly such as a hunting house or active family farm to call home. Please message me if interested, I will try to check my messages once or twice daily and will call you back if you leave a number. Located just outside of Waterloo/Cedar Falls. Local pickup only.

Attachments

• E673199F-335C-432C-A020-96AB4BC17F58.png
    E673199F-335C-432C-A020-96AB4BC17F58.png
    889.5 KB · Views: 104
Top Bottom