Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Equipment rentals

marshall

PMA Member
Any recommendations for a place that rents skidsteer with mulch attachment or trail mower. I have spot full of multiflower roses that I plan to take out and put in a plot. Also need to do some trail clean up in the timber for better access. Farm is in southern warren county.

Any recommendations for a place that rents skidsteer with mulch attachment or trail mower. I have spot full of multiflower roses that I plan to take out and put in a plot. Also need to do some trail clean up in the timber for better access. Farm is in southern warren county.

When I've checked rental rates in past I could just hire a a guy and machine for same cost. I'd be curious what they quote ya on rental.

I believe its around 325 day for skidsteer then the attachment . I have a tracksteer and tree spade reserved for 490 day . But the cutter and mulcher are more the mulcher with tracksteer was like over 800 day/ 8hrs run time. Call for exact pricing

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I believe its around 325 day for skidsteer then the attachment . I have a tracksteer and tree spade reserved for 490 day . But the cutter and mulcher are more the mulcher with tracksteer was like over 800 day/ 8hrs run time. Call for exact pricing

See .... I can pay people $100/hr custom. Doesn't make any sense......

Thats great if you can get someone! I tried to find someone last yr no luck. So doing myself this yr!

Top Bottom