Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Expensive shed find

Farm boy

Tractor found this one planting corn
b84b1838be9536b40c3cd4047de9c98d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

Ouch,
Yet I know lots of farmers who won't allow shed hunting.
This farm is on rented ground, looks like I need to start walking it for sheds. Found 1 last year 1 row over would have been same results.

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using Tapatalk

Yep that's a big ouch. Lucky you were able to repair it. I've heard tires are really hard to come by right now and way over priced. I did the same on the vertical till a few years ago. 2 nice big punctures.

Nasty.
Only ever happened to me once. Was one of the smaller air seeder tires. Usually they're in the hayland here and the discbine finds them first, ha.

Just a week ago saw one just in time and got the sprayer stopped about 5 feet before I ran it over. Had 4 brand new tires put on this spring at 2100 each. Would not have been good. Tires were expensive but we were just glad to find some.

Just a week ago saw one just in time and got the sprayer stopped about 5 feet before I ran it over. Had 4 brand new tires put on this spring at 2100 each. Would not have been good. Tires were expensive but we were just glad to find some.
Wow, $2100 per tire. I haven't done any looking, yet, but I'm going to need some new tires before too long. I'll be holding off as long as possible. The Mrs. won't be too impressed if I dump much more $$ into the tractor this year just to feed some deer.

• Deleted by IowaBowHunter1983
Show…
Top Bottom