Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

First of the year

flugge

Sometimes my job lets me be lucky. This was laying in a road ditch today. Turns out my buddy has photos of the buck. I won't start looking for a few weeks but pretty tempting now. 71 2/8
790c2e22a6deacee6969930faec597ac.jpg

0b2214b776c43e46ab55e61a7f043cd8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, which one?! If you are talking about the toilet paper roll, well sometimes nature calls when you are on the job :)
YEP I was right in my first assumption!!! I knew it otherwise you would have never found it:D:D You are living right :cool:

Haha, which one?! If you are talking about the toilet paper roll, well sometimes nature calls when you are on the job :)

Thought I'd check in and see what's going on in the off season. This thread has really gone down the toilet. What is most disturbing to me is the close proximity of the coffee cup to the TP roll. :eek::eek:.....and I'm not quite sure how the teflon tape fits the puzzle but I'm sure it ain't good either. Nice shed!!

Last edited:
Thought I'd check in and see what's going on in the off season. This thread has really gone down the toilet. What is most disturbing to me is the close proximity of the coffee cup to the TP roll. :eek::eek:.....and I'm not quite sure how the teflon tape fits the puzzle but I'm sure it ain't good either. Nice shed!!
My initial thoughts as well. I would guess the coffee led to the use of the TP. Then some multiflora rose led to the need for the tape and some more TP.

Ok you guys are hilarious. Next time I need to watch my picture a bit closer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom