Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

GoPro Hero4

JNRBRONC

I was gifted a used Hero4. Need to go online and download a manual. What do I have here? Anybody video hunts with one? It came with a head strap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I useed a head mount adjusted to go on the left side above my ear for archery. Used that for 2 years before switching to a Tactacam.

Tried mounting on bow, and wasn’t stable enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, etc, somebody sells a pkg that has multiple mounts for different options. I don’t remember where I found mine a few years back but they are out there.

Check eBay, Best Buy, Walmart, etc, somebody sells a pkg that has multiple mounts for different options. I don’t remember where I found mine a few years back but they are out there.
It came with a "buoy float", waterproof case, a "selfie stick", a tripod that has bendy legs, and a couple other parts. I'm charging the batteries (has 4) and transferring 57 GB of data off the memory card. When I plugged it into my laptop, it read out that it is a GoPro4 Black.

Top Bottom