Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

gorilla climber

Benelliblaster

Have the chance to buy a gorilla climber from a relative of a friend. Ive never used a climber but its brand new in the box and he wants $80 for it. The reviews I read online made it seem like its not even worth that. Are they as bad as what people say?

Buy a lone wolf and never have to buy another. Climbers equal versatility.

I second that!

I bought a cheap off brand climber years ago and the pins rattled like crazy when in transit and when you would climb with it. I ended up getting rid of the heavy, noisy thing and bought a lone wolf. Plus climbers limit what tree you can climb. I found sometimes it was hard to find a tree that was straight enough, limbless and didn't drop diameter significantly for a climber. The one positive was that it was handy when you wanted to take a nap!

I realize they arent top of the line but I guess what I was gettin at is it worth the $80 and are they safe? I read alot of stuff online about straps breaking and pins falling out. I think ill probably grab it. Ive been out more than 80 bucks on several occasions. If it works out I think itll be money well spent.

I really like my gorilla climber! I have used more expensive ones but they dont seem to be as comfortable and easy to use as my gorilla.. ive never had any issues with mine. Used one for 5 yrs til it was stolen bought a new one 3 yrs ago its still holding up well. $80 is well worth it!!!

I really like my gorilla climber! I have used more expensive ones but they dont seem to be as comfortable and easy to use as my gorilla.. ive never had any issues with mine. Used one for 5 yrs til it was stolen bought a new one 3 yrs ago its still holding up well. $80 is well worth it!!!

Thanks thats what I was lookin for!

Top Bottom