Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Graybeards synthetic scents? Dave's deer lures

Darrell

ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AND WERE I CAN BUY IT (CAME IN A LITTLE BLUE BOTTLE ONLY STUFF I HAVE EVER SEEN WORK)

I used to sell a ton of this stuff, met the guys who ran it at the Des Moines gun show i think ?? Was told it got too expensive to make and think they went out of business years ago.

They told me they were not hunters but were chemists. They did a full chemical analysis of normal doe urine and of estrus doe urine and found what was different and only replicated that portion. Completely synthetic and shelf stable and REALLY WORKED - wish i could find something else like it.

I've use Buck Fever Synthetics for 25 years or more. I love the Vanishing Hunter scent eliminator and the Buck Fever Forehead Gland. Their synthetic products last forever, been doctoring up licking branches with some 3 year old scent and a lot of bucks show up to leave their own scent every year.

Top Bottom