Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

grizhawkinsdesigns t-shirts

grizhawkins

Hello everyone,

Design and photography have been a long time hobby of mine. I've recently decided to combine the two, and start a small design business. The first design is simply called scrape. I got the idea from some of my trailcam pictures. I have white ink on brown shirts, white on black, and black on white. Kids small to adult XXL. If anyone is interested in a T-shirt, you can PM me or email me at [email protected] $15 and i cover shipping.

thanks,
grizhawkins

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Not available yet, soon tho. im working on a rut series; scrape, spar, chase, lockdown, etc... Sparring t-shirt is almost done, just workin out some final details. Ive always liked simple but attractive designs. It just seems like every t-shirt nowadays is to busy. so i try to avoid that. thanks for your positve remarks!!

I really like the design. If your looking for some feedback the thing that gets me to buy tshirts as much as the design is the material. I really like lightweight material, especially the underarmor type material. Looking good so far.

Top Bottom