Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ground Blind

Blaster

PMA Member
I'm in the market for a new ground blind. Anybody baught the new DB double wide? I have been looking at those. I would really like to find a used Matrix but you can't find them anyware.

I just got a rhino xp1 in December. Pretty nice, very well made. Only complaint is the door zipper is maybe a tad loud. Very similar to the older double bull blinds.

I have a Double Wide that I used last Spring to get a turkey and then this fall to see if I could get a deer. I have been pretty happy with it. No real complaints, but it does take some getting used to as far as setting it up and taking it down. Good luck.

I have a Primos Blind Luck that is a good blind, but the Double Bull is worth the xtra money.

If you want cheap, I'd go with The primos club XL. Otherwise, just go with the DB.

I also have the Blind Luck, pretty nice blind. I have looked at the double wide just couldn't bring myself to drop the extra money. It would be nice not to mess with a zipper.

I have a few, but I just wanted to mention I still have an old Double Bull T5 and she's almost dead. Poor girl is stretched out and the windows are pretty shoddy now. She's been a good one though!
I have an Ameristep that was maybe $120 but actually a pretty good blind for bowhunting. This reminds me, I was antelope hunting once and left a blind up overnight. Bad deal... The wind picked up that night and we never did find that blind!!

I just got a rhino xp1 in December. Pretty nice, very well made. Only complaint is the door zipper is maybe a tad loud. Very similar to the older double bull blinds.
I have one of these also but I picked a a double bull double wide when midway had them on sale for $279 a couple months or so ago and I'll tell you....no comparison in my mind. DB is hands down the better blind. Now that being said....I did get the DB for cheap so.....for the price of the rhino ur still not in a bad blind by any means. Sent from my iPhone using IW

How is the door? I am thinking of getting another blind and would get a db if I can get one for that price.the zipper on the xp1 is heavy but I think its loud.

How is the door? I am thinking of getting another blind and would get a db if I can get one for that price.the zipper on the xp1 is heavy but I think its loud.

Love the door on the double wide. On my xp1 I seldom enter through the door, just lift the blind up, I don't have that issue with the db. There is plenty of room to get in with me and my bow w/out contorting myself.

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Double wide's are on sale all over the web right now for $295 with free shipping. Must be making room for the new Deluxe.

Top Bottom