Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Guess I'll start it....

As a Hawkeye fan, I think everyone should do themselves a favor this year and root for either Grand View or UNI. Both are clearly very good teams when compared to their bigger brothers (D-1 teams).

f80b9d32-468a-47f3-bc85-89539f8f8edf_zpsba5a5edf.jpg

Love it Jake! Both teams are gonna struggle this year...who sucks the least on Saturday wins...GO HAWKS!

Its gunna take a lot of booze to tolerate watching this pillow fight! Go State! Gotta at least win the super bowl, right hok fans?

Went Iowa last year going to ISU this year have mixed emotions about the game but will most likely be rotting for the hawks.

It's going to be a long season this year for the hawks. It's probably going to be a 2-10 - 4-8 type season this year. I think Ferentz or some of the other coaches need to go if Iowa were to lose this game. He still plays players that have no business starting.

I weathered three years of Waldon before they finally let him go. You couldn't pay me enough to cheer for the Sucks. GO STATE!!!

On a side note, I can't wait to put an ISU sticker on Kratz' truck next April in Kansas!!

This is the only game of the year I cheer against the cyclones. Both teams sucks so bad it might make for a good game at least! But then again, in this game you never know what might happen.

It's going to be a long season this year for the hawks. It's probably going to be a 2-10 - 4-8 type season this year. I think Ferentz or some of the other coaches need to go if Iowa were to lose this game. He still plays players that have no business starting.

For the most part, I agree with what you said. Although, I do like the fact that we are blitzing on 3rd and long now instead of sitting back and letting people do whatever they want. If the hawks would have a good secondary, we would be much better than 4-8. IMO. Man they are awful back there...if you can throw the ball, you will beat the hawks. It's that simple

Hawks will win this. Rudock is coming along nicely. He should of been playing last year after midseason over Vandenburg.. But that's Ferentz for you..lol

Top Bottom