Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Gunsmiths

bowtech150

Backstrap Assassin
I was hoping to get some ideas on some good gunsmiths. I have one hammer style 410 that does not engage the firing pin anymore. I also have a 22 410 that needs a new firing selector switch in it I assume. Was hoping to get some contact info maybe of someone in muscatine or surrounding area. Thanks guys.

I have all of my work done at Brownell's. They use to be in Montezuma but they moved to Grinnell Ia. I believe Tony Barnes is the head gunsmith and they do an amazing job for a reasonable price.

Matt, other than my step-uncle, I just thought of another place.. Just after you go under the 280 bridge on 61 and into dport, there is a little sign on the left in someones yard that says gunsmith... It's been there for 15 yrs I would say at least.. No idea on a name or anything though. I have also had my 870 repaired at Fin and Feather in Iowa City by their gunsmith also.

Matt, other than my step-uncle, I just thought of another place.. Just after you go under the 280 bridge on 61 and into dport, there is a little sign on the left in someones yard that says gunsmith... It's been there for 15 yrs I would say at least.. No idea on a name or anything though. I have also had my 870 repaired at Fin and Feather in Iowa City by their gunsmith also.

Name is casad gunsmithing 563-323-5844. He has done trigger work on my brothers handgun 5-6 yes ago, did good work!

Matt, I have a friend that's a hell of a gunsmith, but you'd have to ship it to him because he lives near coeur d'alene, Idaho

Top Bottom