Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Heater Body Suits in stock for immediate sale

Have had one for several years and have been marginally satisfied. Admittedly I’m tough to please and warm and comfortable better be WARM AND COMFORTABLE. BUT- I finally put the pieces together that make this suit really work well for me. 1st- Wool X 400 weight merino wool base layer. 2nd- goose down under layer. 3rd-Thinsulate Pioneer Seed vest. 4th- Scent Lok base layer for hiking in, super old and I use it for an under layer for warmth. Could buy these when scent limiting clothing 1st came out to wear under that old conventional camo clothing. 5th- Cabelas Dry Plus heavy weight parka and pants. 6th- The HBS.

Also have moisture wicking base layer socks plus two wool thick socks inside the old surplus Mickey boots. I hate hunting out of blinds, feel my view is too limited, so a tree stand it is for 99% of my sits so it takes a lot to keep a guy warm up there. Would like to upgrade to the Sitka bibs if I ever find a deal. Only thing I’m disappointed in the HBS is the back straps to carry it in with, working on a backpack/board set up to carry this and my outer layers. Used this set up tonight, -15 degrees, worked great. I recommend an HBS if you’re thinking about it.

I'm 6'3 265
What size HBS would I need?
Any left on hand?
Price?
Large in Realtree is all I have left in stock - size chart says that fits 5’8″-6′ & Under 200 lbs. -$299.99 + tax

At 6'3 265 You would need a Tall Wide which i am currently out of - I can order you one if you want at $329.99
I can still order all the other sizes- I just can't give as good of a deal as the one left in stock

Top Bottom