Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hot Lease - Must See

MO-APE

I posted this a few years back as a reply in a "controversial" thread that was ghosted by the mods (deservedly so). In the spirit of the slow time of year let's see if it makes it this time. I think I hit all the hot topics :) . Pile on...

MUST READ - HOT LEASE OPPORTUNITY

I have 1,200 acres for lease in SE Iowa that has been intensively managed and hunted by a "celebrity hunting couple" (who just love catchy phrases like "BBD Baby") the past few years. They may be hunting/filming the same day as you...but don't worry; they both will have makeup on and are always camera ready.

I'm only asking $3,400 / acre per day...if anyone approaches you while on property, please only respond in Chinese Mandarin or Hmong languages so you don't offend anyone.

The only other restriction for the lease is that you are only allowed to harvest mature shed bucks, so plan your vacations accordingly for late season..it might be cold so feel free to hunt out of your car. Tags are optional. Feel free to use spotlights. Ignore fences, they are there only for decoration. If you see trail cameras, please feel free to take them home as a souvenir. No shotguns or bows allowed, black assault-style centerfire weapons only!

P.S. Iowa residents need to apply, only rich non-residents are welcome.

Interested? Please email us at lee&[email protected]

You forgot that the lease includes a doe a day limit since the hush program operates out of Lee's shed. In fact I heard he started it.

Many Non-resident landowners have paid $3,400 per day to hunt their own property if you add it all up!!:D

You NRs should just be happy you don't have to pay for that expensive tag every year. Just think of all the money your saving!

Did this really turn into a resident vs nonresident thread in only 10 posts.

Exactly, was hoping for some light hearted jokes about how serious we take all of this sometimes. No one has even come back with a Mike Waddell reference. Lame!!!

Where is the catalog for choosing what deer you want them to release from the pen in your "fair chase atmosphere" :)

Top Bottom