Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

How many of the master debaters here recently

Do they ever have any WTU around the QCA area? Just wondering ive never seen one around but id like to go to one

They do, but the IBA banquet is a better place to spend your money, bowhunter or not. WTU is pretty generic and for amount of money they rake in, it never seems to be spent local on a regular basis. You'd probably run into more folks from this site at the IBA banquet also. No finer banquet in this State. WTU refuses to have any political influence as well. Money grubbers as far as I'm concerned. My 2 cents...

Last edited:
Do they ever have any WTU around the QCA area? Just wondering ive never seen one around but id like to go to one

They use to have one every year. Was for Henry or Rock Island County in Illinois and held in Coal Valley. Not sure if they still have it but it was a good time.

Kratz

Muddy,

If I'm able to make it up to the show I got your back... : )

When I cut someone off on the road and they pull up beside me, they immediately say "Sorry Buddy" when they see me.....

I'm not a fighter though..... but I can normal stop them before they start.... lol....

I think its funny that the NR's seem to be the ones that continue to beat the dead horse of intolerance. I have yet to see anyone pick on any NR's unless they are trying to change things in a state where they don't live. You guys enjoy your martyrdom way too much. Let it go.

I think its funny that the NR's seem to be the ones that continue to beat the dead horse of intolerance. I have yet to see anyone pick on any NR's unless they are trying to change things in a state where they don't live. You guys enjoy your martyrdom way too much. Let it go.

Most threads are on how to improve the current conditions. People are replying. That doesn't constitute trying to change things. The questions came up and ideas were brought to the table.

It's extremely shallow minded though for people to trash an idea based on who posts it. It's amazing how much people create this us against them mentality in this forum. People have to stop looking through pessimistic googles.

Top Bottom