Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Hunting deals- post em up

Sitka black Friday sale still going on.

Scheels.com also a good option for the Sitka sale.
What do you guys think about Sitka? I have the fanatic jacket, pants, and hat. I think they are comfortable but not super warm. My Cabelas MT050 is much warmer.

What do you guys think about Sitka? I have the fanatic jacket, pants, and hat. I think they are comfortable but not super warm. My Cabelas MT050 is much warmer.
watch out- I said that on FB and got absolutely ripped around by everyone... I borrowed a buddies and was not impressed from the claims, but, layering is the key they say (isnt it with everything?)

I have Sitka Fanatic and Fanatic Lite line. It’s almost too warm imo. You cannot walk very far in the Fanatic stuff without sweating like crazy. I love mine.

I have Sitka Fanatic and Fanatic Lite line. It’s almost too warm imo. You cannot walk very far in the Fanatic stuff without sweating like crazy. I love mine.
Interesting we have different views on it. I wear mine into the 30s but below that I switch over to the MT050.

First person I've ever heard say this actually. Fanatic is insanely warm. I won't wear it unless its below freezing as its TOO warm. Its actually almost difficult to shoot a bow with it as there is so much insulation.

First person I've ever heard say this actually. Fanatic is insanely warm. I won't wear it unless its below freezing as its TOO warm. Its actually almost difficult to shoot a bow with it as there is so much insulation.
Don't get me wrong, I like it. It is very comfortable to wear. I am obviously in the minority thinking it's not super warm.

Fanatic works for me down into the teens. Have yet to wear in single digits yet.

I am glad I am reading this. I have the MTO50 goretex whitetail extreme and was thinking about swapping into a fanatic or incinerator set. I run VERY cold while sitting stationary.

Top Bottom