Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I finally got pics!

Shovelbuck

After 4 tries to get the cam to work I got some pics. Allways take fresh batteries along! The first time I tried to put it out the 9 volt was dead. The second time the doubles A's were dead.Third time it didn't work because the AA's were in backwards!
wall.gif
My head was obviously in a dark place.
bigshock.gif
Anyway here's a couple from the first roll. I had 6 different bucks on this roll.
peace.gif
fba5af08.jpg
fba5af0c.jpg

I know what you mean about batteries. My camera battery went dead the other day, didn't rewind my film and I opened the back!@#$%^&. Anyways, nice pics, post others when you get a chance

Shovel.....sounds like you and I are off to the same exact start. I am going to check my camera this weekend and hopefully have some pics to share as well. Nice pictures by the way!
applause.gif

I've had mine out for 3 days.......I am ANXIOUS to say the least to pull and check. This is my first Deer Cam experience so I am hoping for some good shots. The batteries are fresh so that shouldn't be the problem.....just a little concerned on the sensitvity of it and woindering how much deer travel where I put it. I think we should have a "Hints from Heloise....I mean Vman section"

Good pics. For future reference shovel, dont tell the cam builder that you put the batts in Backwards. LOL. Seriously good pics.

Vman, What's really weird is after I put the batteries in I tested the camera and the flash went off! So I figured all was fine. When I checked it a week later the camera showed nothing in it's display. The only thing I can figure out is that the capacitor was charged and fired one time. I went and hung the camera and just turned it on, not checking it.
doah.gif
Please don't post any more of your "Average" bucks, it makes me jealous.
bawling.gif
busted.gif
These deer in my pics are huge for my area!
bawling.gif

Your lucky you didnt blow the cam up. Sorry, about the average buck pics crack. I wish those were average. Truth is, i can go thru dozens of rolls of film and never get anything like that. I had a friend with me when I picked the pics up. His jaw hit the floor of walmart.
Look at it this way, least yours dont have any flash bleed.
Jason

Top Bottom