Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I gotta confession..

Okay, don't judge.

But tonight I was getting ready to go out with some friends of mine for some fun and shenanigans. I was getting ready and I realize that I had worn my, only pair of blue jeans I had clean, out into the woods this afternoon to check some cameras and doing some trout fishing.

So, at this time I realized that I my jeans smelt like sweat and trout..and I could even smell it. Which is bad. I had to quickly find a solution because we were leaving in only a couple of minutes. I looked over at my desk to see a spray bottle of Dead Down Wind....So I did what any guy would do at the last minute and I sprayed myself down.

So, confession is, I sprayed myself with Dead Down Wind before I left for the evening out.

Needless to say, never once did anyone complain about my jeans smelling tonight. So it must have worked. :rolleyes:

I spray down all of my sons football equipment with some sent eliminator so it doesn't smell bad and it works even in his cleats.

I gave the sprays a fair test. Back when my kid was in diapers, and would drop the load in them, we had one of those diaper genies. Well, they would get quite ripe before you took the load of dirty diapers out, so I sprayed down the insides of them with one of the sprays, came back 20 minutes later.........yep, still smelled like shi....... uh poop. I gave up on sprays after that.

Top Bottom