Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

I need a new bow string!

iabowhunter

Well, if it isn't one thing it another. I was adjusting my nock point with a cheap pair of Wal-mart nock pliers and cut into my serving. I removed the serving and found out that I had also cut into a strand or two of my bow string. It's been about 2.5 years since I had a new string installed, so it's time for a new one anyway.

So what is your choice of bow strings and cables? I have a zebra string on it now and a stock cable. I am wanting to replace both. The bow, BTW is a 2000 Hoyt Defiant with XT2000 limbs and a redline cam.

Thanks for any help!!!!!

Dang, Supertec. That was quick! I have heard good things on winners choice strings. Now I have to find a shop that sells them....

Central Iowa Archery
515-266-3912
off of NE 14th st.
Des Moines.
www.centralarchery.com
Call em and tell them what your specs are from the sticker on your bottom limb. Usually only takes a couple of days to get.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll be ordering a new winner's choice string and cable tomorrow. Not being able to shoot my bow for the past couple days has drove me nuts!!!!!

Thanks again!

Sounds like you're doing the right thing. I have heard nothing but good about Winner's Choice strings and I will be putting one on my bow when the need arises. You weren't missing much by not shooting this weekend, IT WAS HOTTTTTTTT!!! We went to the Ottumwa 3-D course and I think you could have fried an egg on my bow riser. Down in the low spots there was no air moving at all. No pain, no gain I guess. Good luck with the new string.
grin.gif

Top Bottom