Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

If you could pick the Day, Weather, Ground condition, and Wind direction to Bow hunt what day would it be??

Really any day in late October- mid November where there is a significant cold front moving through would be money. If I had to pick I'd go, overnight low in the 30's, daytime high in the 50's, North wind at 7-10 mph on November 7th.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Deleted by IowaBowHunter1983
Show…
Nov 1, 50 degrees or cooler, 10-15 mph winds.

10 years ago it would have been Nov 9. The best action has shifted to early Nov the last 5 years or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting you mention that. Nov 12 always seemed to be the key day for me in S Iowa but I have seen a shift as well. I wonder if it has to do with an old matriarch doe I had a buddy take out about 3 years ago. Like most, she got to be really cranky and a PIA so he took her out during shotgun. That was like 4 years ago and since then I have watched the hot activity on my farm shift earlier. Don't know if that's the case but everything kind of hinged on that year.

Top Bottom