Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Interactive Scoresheet

G

Would you guys/gals be interested in a on-line scoresheet. It wouldn't be anything official but would give you an idea what your buck scores.

Here is an example, it's not hooked up yet to let you fill in the blanks, but will be if everyone wants it.

IowaWhitetailScoreSheet

PS, you'll need to have MS Office installed on your PC or have MS Excel/

I don't believe Works will read the .xls format that excel uses. Therein lies the problem in providing these types of templates on line. Let's see what the other users want and come to something that is useful for everyone. As Such you can print this and calculate it by hand
grin.gif

I really like the idea. I don't know how many times I just wanted to quickly score a deer or shed and can't find a place that has one.
cool.gif

Why not create an actual interactive form that wouldn't require a certain software product to be installed??? Such as the one that RackAddict posted earlier...it's not all that difficult to do. Just don't use ColdFusion to do it in, like edersbow.com did. ColdFusion is crap.

Top Bottom