Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Deer Classic

Anyone else going to be there? I will be in my usual booth (#936) along with this one and a few other builds. Stop by and say hi.

DSC_7153.jpeg

Michigan canceled all of our shows last spring and I would guess they will cancel this springs too. So I convinced the wife it would be a nice weekend get away to come to show in Iowa. Can’t wait to see all the goodies.

Blake 01. Your not gonna want to go back to mi. !!!!! Just saying!!! Iowa has a magnetic effect!!!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hey we can finally go have diner and a drink.. just gotta write down your address name and phone number so the governess can find you. Lol

Oh I’m already and have been in love with Iowa in a mostly unhealthy way since 2007 when I first ventured out to shed hunt one spring... all down hill since. Some dream of warm weather and retirement, I dream of Iowa lol.

I’ll be there with mounts at the Midwest Whitetail booth. Looking forward to stopping by yours to say hi and check things out
We will be there either Saturday or Sunday. I'll come find you. We chatted a month ago or so about having you do a complete re-do on a shoulder mount of mine later this year. Look forward to meeting you and checking out some of your work.

We will be there either Saturday or Sunday. I'll come find you. We chatted a month ago or so about having you do a complete re-do on a shoulder mount of mine later this year. Look forward to meeting you and checking out some of your work.
Yep I’ll be there all day Saturday and Sunday until 2 or so

Good news & bad news...
Classic is still on. Should be cool!!!

I won’t make it. Got so much farm work to do.... tons of crp planting, ag lime, manure & more fertilizer & tree nursery. That might be considered good news too though by some-
Not seeing my ugly mug ;).

eventually I do wanna have yearly or bi-yearly presence at classic for IW. Maybe recruit some young energetic dudes & throw in some “big rewards” for those that like these types of events & do it as a group. Open to this. I’m swamped this year and farm work will eat me alive but I’ll work on doing booth after this & do it ongoing or fairly regularly.
If a few of u guys could do some updates on classic on here for folks that can’t make it- be awesome. Here & even our social media accounts. Mainly just the big deer & an update from our friends there!!!! IBA, Novix/Lone Wolf, Rheinertson taxidermy, etc etc etc.

Enjoy fellas!!

Top Bottom