Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Iowa Whitetail Rendevous T-Shirts

G

As everybody knows the Iowawhitetail Rendezvous is this weekend.

We are also ordering a limited number of "2002 Iowawhitetail Rendezvous" T-Shirts. They will have the Iowawhitetail logo with the deer tracks running through on the left chest and the "2002 Rendezvous" graphics on the back.We would like to get a count if possible of individuals wanting a shirt.

Please send an e-mail to OneCam, [email protected], if you are interested in pre-ordering a shirt and he will follow up with more specific details.

I would like a shirt, but I wont be able to attend. So I guess there goes that idea..I hope you all have a great time

Thanks for everyone’s response so far . . . I think you will be please with your purchases. The logo is on the front of the shirt and on the back is an outline of a big Iowa Non-Typical with the copy "iowawhitetail" above and "2002 Rendezvous" below.

Unfortunately I will need all responses from those who would like to pre-order a shirt by 1pm today to make my order deadline.

Thanks again and see you at the Rendezvous,

Top Bottom