Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

It's time, let's do it again

hillrunner

PMA Member
Does anyone else remember when someone posted here that they were willing to pay for someone else's IBA membership years back? It snowballed into several new memberships. I'll go first.
I realize there are many reasons someone might not be in position to support the IBA at this time but would like to. Young families, college loans, or whatever it might be.
I'm willing to pay for 2 new IBA memberships. Just private message me and I will set you up.
This current legislative session has proved more than ever how important the IBA is. Let's pump the numbers up and increase there political clout.

Does anyone else remember when someone posted here that they were willing to pay for someone else's IBA membership years back? It snowballed into several new memberships. I'll go first.
I realize there are many reasons someone might not be in position to support the IBA at this time but would like to. Young families, college loans, or whatever it might be.
I'm willing to pay for 2 new IBA memberships. Just private message me and I will set you up.
This current legislative session has proved more than ever how important the IBA is. Let's pump the numbers up and increase there political clout.
Ya I kinda do;):D

I was completely oblivious to the IBA until that year. Ishi paid my membership and have been a member since then. I figure if I can support Pheasants Forever or DU, I can surely support the IBA as whitetails and bowhunting take priority over those two species for myself. So if there is any extras I'll cover one.

Just like last time, definitely count me in! As a father of a 10 yr old that can't get enough, I'll do all I can to protect what both him and I love!
I'm 42 yrs old now and my father joined the iba 31 yrs ago through our 100% iba local club. Needless to say through the yrs I've watched and learned what the iba has done/does for us! It's scary to think where iowa would be at without them!
I'm sure not all on here know this or would think this but there was a time when the idnr actually had a voice as for as our deer herd goes. Up until @ 2010 we had a great deer biologist who worked for the state (Willy Suchy). He was the best friend the iba had in this state as he was a bowhunter and understood a lot of consicionces of bad decisions made to our laws in our state (just like a lot of us see....just look at every state surrounding us). It's sad but we dont have that kind of support anymore, nor does the dnr have a voice like they did 10 or so yrs ago.

Yes thank you so much for keeping out those nasty “Crossguns” !
IBA is great!!! EVERYONE WHO LOVES IOWA - can partially thank the IBA & members. Been on front line fighting back the “whacko legislation” for decades!!! IBA is common sense organized at a legislative level. Common sense we’d be screwed without.
Crossguns are LEGAL!!! Older hunters, handicapped folks & legal during late ML season. So don’t know what there is to complain about?!?!?
Yes- thanks IBA & thanks to above for offering this!!!

I was completely oblivious to the IBA until that year. Ishi paid my membership and have been a member since then. I figure if I can support Pheasants Forever or DU, I can surely support the IBA as whitetails and bowhunting take priority over those two species for myself. So if there is any extras I'll cover one.
You got me haus?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A great banquet last night. Thanks to all the board members who put in so much time and effort to out in a great banquet. Well done!

I was impressed with our lobbyiest as well and appreciated him speaking at the board meeting and banquet.

A great banquet last night. Thanks to all the board members who put in so much time and effort to out in a great banquet. Well done!

I was impressed with our lobbyiest as well and appreciated him speaking at the board meeting and banquet.
Did they announce who next years speaker is and when? Missed last night due to a wedding

Did they announce who next years speaker is and when? Missed last night due to a wedding
They are deciding this afternoon on location. As of now no speaker is lined up.
I agree with Rjack on the lobbyists.... I forgot his name but I’m very impressed with him.
FYI Rjack sure can eat :D

No takers as of yet. Just fyi, I will not be posting any names or anything. I'll simply set you up with a membership, no questions asked.

Top Bottom