Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

IW site updates coming soon!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
I have been using a draft version of our new site. I just got a look at our final product (or a representation) & it’s awesome!!!!!!
1) huge upgrade to use of site, looks & functionality!!!!
2) there’s no mistakes like last time & this will be seamless & awesome. This is done right. Top tier talent doing this I’ve vetted very carefully. This will be top shelf.
3) got a solution where spammers are gone. We knocked that out today. When new site upgrades - solved!!!!!!
4) it will be easier to use, easier to organize, easier to post & easier to use. Updated in all the ways anyone on here would want it. TRUST ME!!!
5) gear website will be here too. New gear. Good stuff - start with hats. It’s all done AT COST - my cost is your cost. Zero profit. Just like the free resource IW is- not about $.
6) PMA is the minor cost/paid thing on site that is peanuts…. Offering more things for that. Wait & see ;). We use all that $ to give back to members anyways….. tiny cost but more value coming.

Really cool things ahead. We are very organized & best of the best doing this. Stay tuned!!!!

Looking forward to the updates. Thanks for all you do keeping Iowa Whitetail a greatest resource.

I have been using a draft version of our new site. I just got a look at our final product (or a representation) & it’s awesome!!!!!!
1) huge upgrade to use of site, looks & functionality!!!!
2) there’s no mistakes like last time & this will be seamless & awesome. This is done right. Top tier talent doing this I’ve vetted very carefully. This will be top shelf.
3) got a solution where spammers are gone. We knocked that out today. When new site upgrades - solved!!!!!!
4) it will be easier to use, easier to organize, easier to post & easier to use. Updated in all the ways anyone on here would want it. TRUST ME!!!
5) gear website will be here too. New gear. Good stuff - start with hats. It’s all done AT COST - my cost is your cost. Zero profit. Just like the free resource IW is- not about $.
6) PMA is the minor cost/paid thing on site that is peanuts…. Offering more things for that. Wait & see ;). We use all that $ to give back to members anyways….. tiny cost but more value coming.

Really cool things ahead. We are very organized & best of the best doing this. Stay tuned!!!!

Great now I have to find a new source for my 8===D pills......back to the black market i go

I am gonna miss the thread for gaining extra inches. I always thought it was for whitetail racks

Seriously looking forward to the updates bud!

Top Bottom