Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

loudmouth predator caller

W

wanab.c.

Fishbonker,
Could you tell us about this caller?
I havent heard of it.

I don't know much, which should be self evident, but I saw a thread on Predator Masters about elcetronic callers and there is a guy "Predator Spanker" in PA that is developing a new caller. I just got in the market and was all set to buy the Fox Pro but was concerened about having to send it back in to change the sound and the case appears to be a gutted out flashlight. Anyway the Loudmouth comes with (I belive) sound cards that have 8 sounds per card and changing cards looks like changing 3.5 discs. You will be able to play your own CD MP3 or cassett through the Loudmouth if you choose. Oh yeah, it has a remote (extra charge) that is supposed to have a range of 200 yards. You can also plug in decoys. Thats about all I know. The guy that is developing the caller designed it with the hunter in mind. Its gotten lots of comments on various predator/varmint forums. If you do a search on Loudmouth Caller you'll find some stuff on it. I'm only reporting what I have read on the net. I have exchanged e-mail with the guy developing it and he seems like a stand up guy. I'm pumped but I'm still gonna wait till there are actual reviews on the net from users. One more thing, it will be priced about the same as the delux Fox Pro.

The 'Bonker

And another thing, his son wrestles and he sent me a picutre of his son (age 11?) with Rulon Gardner. I'm already trying to get the kid to commit to wrestling for an Iowa college, preferably Coe.

Either of you checked out the Johnny Stewart digital caller that just came out?? Pretty sweet. Like the one you'er lookin' at Bonker. Plays off small cards (4 sounds per card) and can hook up to any johnny stewart accessory. It's extremely lightweight and yadda yadda yadda. I can elaborate if you want or if you're in the neighborhood Bonker come see me on some Tuesday or Thursday night, we can run through all the new callers we got in.

I noticed the dispaly case for callers has moved and didn't seem as full. But that was the day you were helpin somebody try on boots. Dirty socks and all.

As long as I got you, any thoughts on moly coated bullets? Seems they are getting knocked on the predator forums but no real specifics why they are bad. The box of 40gr Vmax Hornadays I picked up from Scheels were moly coated. I picked them up cause it was the only 40gr loads you had in Hornaday.

Thanks for any input.

The 'Bonker

Thanks guys I will check them out.
Muddy,
We have a lot of 150-200# bears with a big one now and then.Two years ago I had a 300+ come in and didnt get a shot and never seen him again,put a friend on a stand and he saw bear every sit and shot a 200#er.michigan has a draw for bear and it takes 2-3 years for a resident to draw.I dont know how long for a n/r to draw.
You can email me at [email protected].
Randy

Bonker

I'm the wrong person to ask about bullets, I work in archery for a reason!! We did move the case but it actually has more callers in it than before. Next time you're in just walk by and say "Hey muddy, I'll wait for ya over at teh callers" or something. Otherwise I may not remember ya. I once walked by my own wife when she came in...that was something else.

wanab.c.

2 or more years?!?! i don't know if I can wait that long!! I'll shoot you an email and get some specifics or something.

Top Bottom