Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Louisville Deer and Turkey Expo this Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

Baby-G

PMA Member
If you happen to attend please swing by the Real World Wildlife Products Booth or the Red Neck Hunting Blind booth and say hello!

My seminar schedule is Friday 7:15pm, Saturday 12:15 and 2:45pm, Sunday 12:15pm.

Don't know if anybody from the site will be there, but I'd love to chat with you if you are...

God Bless!!!

Hey one of the Iowawhitetail guys showed and introduced himself!

I met Elvis188!!! Awesome guy that shares the same passions as me!! Always good to chat with someone you’ve respected and read about there hunts for years!!!

Baby-G it was great meeting you as well. I really enjoyed meeting you and swapping a few stories. I really appreciate you mentioning the expo on this site or I wouldn't have had the opportunity to come by.

This site is a great place for people to get acquainted. I met a guy years ago on Gunbroker and we did some business together. We have become great friends and he and his family have come to Kansas to hunt with me. His brother and son both killed their biggest bucks ever. Point is folks, you never know when you meet someone what it may turn into, so always be nice, polite and respectful when posting because the next person you talk to online might put you on a Booner some day!!:)

Top Bottom