Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Man Caves

SouthernIowa

PMA Member
Im thinkin about turing one of my rooms into a "man cave". Id like to see pictures of everyones trophy rooms for ideas. So please post some pics guys thanks!

I'd like to see as many pictures as possible as well. I'm starting with a blank slate in my basement and want some ideas.

My wife gave me the basement as my "man cave" and she actually wanted a few critters upstairs :) I decided to store most of my deer heads and hang more art prints adjacent to a mount that carried alot of meaning for me. So, I used some hides, art, photos and mounts to create mine.

Going down the stairs....
DSC04291.jpg

Down the other steps.....
DSC04292.jpg

Right turn...
DSC04298.jpg

Couch and lamps....
DSC04297.jpg

Turkey room...
DSC04296.jpg

Pics of past hunts....
DSC04294.jpg

Fishing corner...
DSC04295.jpg

Heading back up the steps....
DSC04293.jpg

Upstairs......
Goatpic3.jpg

Goatpic4.jpg

Goatpic5.jpg

Goatpic6.jpg

GoatPic1.jpg

I wish I were your taxidermist huntyak. You could have put one of my kids through college. Nice Pad!

538-deer_tree_001_293827.jpg

Well here is one of the more recent things I have added to display a few that did not get mounted. I really like the way the cedar looks. I think Shredder had a similar post he showed us once.

That is one sweet man cave Huntyak!! I gotta admit I have never been a fan of turkey mounts but that trio you have is amazing. I would love to have that!!

Top Bottom