Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Member playing in the Super Bowl

Well Sean ya had a good run here under the radar... LOL! I wondered when you would be "outed"... Good luck old man! :way:

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
I was planning on cheering for the Ravens until I heard this "Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo has been an outspoken supporter of gay rights, using the profile of Super Bowl week to bring the issue further into the spotlight"

I can not and will not support gay marriage!!!

I know I know, someone always has to be the tard and ruin the thread :)

I was planning on cheering for the Ravens until I heard this "Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbadejo has been an outspoken supporter of gay rights, using the profile of Super Bowl week to bring the issue further into the spotlight"

I can not and will not support gay marriage!!!

I know I know, someone always has to be the tard and ruin the thread :)

You can come out now....

bkcrrtnps
How do you know that another celebrity isnt amongst us?
I must say I know you bought or leased(can't remember) land next to Lee and Tiff, I saw the tweet that you wrote them and recognized the name from this site. So you have me intrigued :)

bkcrrtnps

I must say I know you bought or leased(can't remember) land next to Lee and Tiff, I saw the tweet that you wrote them and recognized the name from this site. So you have me intrigued :)

How observant you are, and what a small world that someone on here saw something I tweeted

Not rubbing it in guys but I was lucky enough to be at the game and be on the field after the game to help Sean celebrate. Being on the field was surreal. When players say when asked, what it was like and they reply I can't explain it, it was like a dream, they aren't kidding! I'm glad Sean is finally done so I can go shed hunting, he has had me on a leash until he gets back home :)

Top Bottom