Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Member playing in the Super Bowl

Awesome. Can't play football forever. Then you can become a true whitetail junkie like the rest of us. Good luck.

Thanks guys. Gotta love my cousin for blowing my cover....ha ha. This website has been a big part of my life since my days at Iowa. Football doesn't setup to well for a whitetail junkie but iowawhitetail has done its part in keeping my addiction fed for the time being. The state of Iowa is well represented on the Ravens and we love the support. Take it easy on my guy Ray Lewis. I'd run thru a brick wall for that guy and if any of you had the pleasure of meeting him you'd say the same thing. Trust me on this one guys. Thanks again!

Good luck to you! Going to be a media darling with brothers coaching against each other, crazy odds that would happen!

Thanks guys. Gotta love my cousin for blowing my cover....ha ha. This website has been a big part of my life since my days at Iowa. Football doesn't setup to well for a whitetail junkie but iowawhitetail has done its part in keeping my addiction fed for the time being. The state of Iowa is well represented on the Ravens and we love the support. Take it easy on my guy Ray Lewis. I'd run thru a brick wall for that guy and if any of you had the pleasure of meeting him you'd say the same thing. Trust me on this one guys. Thanks again!

Good luck to you droptine37 :way::way:, I hope you have a hell of a game!! and I will hope for a good game that goes down to the wire ;)

Still not a fan of ray ray :p

I'm more of a College football fan, but I'll cheer for any former Hawkeye! Good luck to you and looks like I'll have someone to root for now. :way:

Good luck droptine37 and hope everyone stays healthy for the big day.

Everyone else, watch for my Superbowl ad, the truth of Bigfoot is revealed to the world.

Good luck Sean!! Will say you were and still are one of my favorites for my mother and sister if you catch my drift! haha

Sean, glad IW can help get you through the whitetail seasons. You are living the dream of my 11 year old son and most other boys in the US. Enjoy every minute of it and know we will be chearing for you a week from Sunday! Good luck!:way:

Awesome to know you are on here! Thanks to your cousin for blowing the cover ha ha. Good luck! We will be rooting for you!

Go get them boys. Put one right on the jaw of that cocky SF QB so he can't run his mouth anymore. Good luck Droptine.

Kratz

Running his mouth? Kap seems to be handling himself really well, especially given his age. You must be anti tattoo?

redcorn said:
Go niners !! Ray lewis & the Suckeys can suck it !!! GO CYCLONES !!!!

How'd I know somebody would have a dumba$$ comment. I bleed black and gold but I'd be just as happy for a cyclone playing next Sunday. It's not about what team Sean plays or played for, it's the fact that he takes the time to enjoy the things we post. To me it's pretty damn cool that an NFL player enjoys this site as much as we do, but you obviously feel different...

Top Bottom