Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Minnesota fishing opener

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
A few pics from the opener in Mn... great weather, pretty good action.
562A7CA4-F3B7-47BA-B6EB-73FA30FC6FC8.jpeg
5FC33E9B-5E66-452C-8C42-EB04A02E2B29.jpeg

Nice job! I'd love me some perch..
That's a pretty busy lake for sure.
So, how about a few details on how you caught them delicacies?

Nice job! I'd love me some perch..
That's a pretty busy lake for sure.
So, how about a few details on how you caught them delicacies?
Basically just jig and minnow in 15-25 feet, fish were scattered. Nothing real big, but good steady action. The beer battered fish fry was amazing!

I'm the worlds worse fisherman, i see a haul like that and I'm reminded of that fact.
Was fishing with the neighbor this weekend and'we' caught 25 crappie, he literally caught 24 and i caught 1.lol

I'm the worlds worse fisherman, i see a haul like that and I'm reminded of that fact.
Was fishing with the neighbor this weekend and'we' caught 25 crappie, he literally caught 24 and i caught 1.lol
No way you can't be, my father in law has that title wrapped up. He rarely catches anything, I actually see his rod tip get a bite, and he still doesn't get the fish. He is also a "Pro" at getting stuck in the trees when he casts, or hooked on a log in the lake.

One time, he was dragging his lure out the back of the boat, looking for loons (sight seeing) in like 30 feet of water and somehow caught a suspended walleye. His bait was only 9 feet down--the one time he got lucky!

Top Bottom