Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

mom's 1st tom

OneSlugDoug

This is my mom's first tom and it is an impressive one. My brother and my mom went out together out in our bean field and heard a lot of gobbles early in the moring but like always they stopped later on in the morning. While i was hunting a grass field not to far away and i heard a gun shot and i knew right away what happened. After packing my stuff up i drove the gator over and it was a nice one. She shot it around 8 at 35 yards. She had shot a jake last year. Best of all its all on tape.
10 inch beard
1 inch spears
23 pounds

Picture_01.jpg

Picture_00.jpg

Congrats to your Mom, thats great that she likes to do things you are interested in /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDropTines</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your Mom is Hot! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Tell her congrats. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif </div></div>

I knew someone would have to say it!! Tell her Congrats!!!

I decided to wait for someone else to break the ice.......Your mom is hot, tell her congrat's on a great bird!!

Congrats Ann!!! How much did you have to pay Scott to say you shot it? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I knew if I took my mom hunting that morning we would get a big tom. It was a great morning and I am happy that my mom got her first tom and it was on tape she was so excited. I could have shot it but I had to let her shoot. Something to remember for life.

Top Bottom