Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

my house warming quilt...

Deaner

My mom's been making quilts for a number of years. She makes them for family members for when they graduate from high school or weddings or for family benefits. She made me one for a house warming present for when we built our new house in Urbandale last summer. I finally got around to making a quilt rack for it to put it up in my man cave. It was too nice to cover up in and watch tv in. I'm one of the most computer illiterate people in the world so Central Iowa told me he will post the picture for me. So what do ya think of it?

2353-deaner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is what I get as well - Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Maybe need to be a PMA member?

My Granny and Mom made a lot of quilts and not one of them looked like that.

I agree with the display versus use approach.

I can't say that I'm jealous because I'm one of those family members that will get one for graduation! :) I knew my uncle was going to get one for quite some time!

We actually were just talking about my quilt today and mine is going to be similar to this one! Only thing is that she knows how to get my trail camera photos screened into the material and so the middle could be a collection of my photos!

I know you're all jealous!!!

Top Bottom