Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

My tag arrived

That's frigin awesome! I hope we don't have 3 categories of hunting where the hunting becomes impossible.... Pheasants, giant bucks and Sasqatch. At least the Sasquatch is the sure bet right now, the other 2 need a lot of help!

I just started guiding hunts for bigfoot. Good timing! I'll give you a fair price for a 6 day hunt. You may want to start training your liver though.. Bigfoot hunting requires a lot of endurance drinking. Just bring a gun and a coozie and we'll have a hell of a good hunt!

Right now I am claiming 100% success. But that may change after my first client :/

What's your going rate? and does it include the drinks to fill those coozies? Lol

I hear the snicker bar snare works great on big foot n better on neighbor kids;)

What's your going rate? and does it include the drinks to fill those coozies? Lol

I hear the snicker bar snare works great on big foot n better on neighbor kids;)

Total hunt cost is only $4000. It would be a little higher but he already paid for his toe tag. The hunt includes a fully guided squatch hunt, body bagging, caping, awkward photos, all the beer you can drink, gatorade, aspirin, and DNA testing of your harvested animal.
We will hunt over bait so if you are against that we may have a problem. I've had the best luck getting trail cam photos using peanut butter bon-bons wrapped in bacon.

(Boy you can tell we are in between seasons when we get this bored!)

Here is a recent trail cam picture of a squatch we call Red. We were lucky enough to get this picture right after he killed a nice buck!
picture.php

Here is a recent trail cam picture of a squatch we call Red. We were lucky enough to get this picture right after he killed a nice buck!

You need to learn your subspecies of Squatches Shep. That there is the rare Fire Quatch. Those are protected species that the Musktrat toothed women from Nebraska are quite fond of!! :D

You need to learn your subspecies of Squatches Shep. That there is the rare Fire Quatch. Those are protected species that the Musktrat toothed women from Nebraska are quite fond of!! :D

Hahaha I forgot about the Walmart adventure in Nebraska! She was special ;)

Top Bottom