Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

NAP Bloodrunners

Benelliblaster

I shot nap bloodrunner 3 blades last year. Like em, shot good got good blood found both deer I shot fairly quick. Anybody shot the 2 blades? Was thinkin about tryin them because they have a much larger cut but was wondering how they fly. Dont wanna buy em and have em not shoot like the 3 blades. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I know a guy that has done quite a bit of experimenting w/ a lot of different broadheads and he swears the the 2 blade bloodrunner are the best for arrow flight. I haven't had a reason to get rid of my slick trick magnums though.

Love the blood runner 2 blades. Used them last year and they are mean!

Here is a pic of an entrance wound... on this shot I was a little high, I hit the spine but got a complete pass through and completely severed the spine.

Cool good deal might give em a try. Thanks fellas. It just made sense in my mind that the 3 blades would fly better? Watched a youtube video though and a guy was shootin bullseyes with the 2's.

Does it make a difference the way the blades are angled with a 2 blade broadhead? Should they be vertical or horizontal when shot? Make a differance?

I screwed mine in until they were tight. Theyre gonna spin in flight anyway. I killed my buck last year with them 2 blade BRs.. 20 yard shot, heart/lung combined hit, he went 30 yards and fell over. Im actually trying rage chisel tips this year but if they dont work out, bloodrunner is my go to blade

Top Bottom