Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Guy

Big8s1992

Hey all. Diving into this site as an alternative to wasting time on Facebook sifting through all the garbage to find good deer content - wanted to introduce myself & thank yall for all the great content on here.

About myself: I'm 28, work in the chemical engineering & water treatment fields. I'm from Wisconsin, moved to the great state of Iowa 3 years ago and don't see myself ever leaving! I'm ate up whitetails, the habitat improvement element and the year round grind that comes with it (TSI last weekend in subzeroso_O). Fall 2020 was my most memorable fall by far - I closed on my first farm and pulled a lucky horseshoe out of my a** harvesting my two best bucks in a four day span from the same stand (in part thanks to the "mock rub/scrape trees" forum on here!). Below are a few pics of the two bucks by year..it was extra special having three years of history and close encounters with both.

I've talked long enough. Looking forward to spending more time here, contributing and getting to know yall. Thanks again to everyone on here for the knowledge!

IMG_5736.JPGIMG_7399.png

What an intro!!! U came in to iowa on the right path & got some incredible results. Welcome!! I’m a MI to iowa transplant 20 years ago & I’m here to stay as well. Congrats on move, success & welcome to IW!

Welcome, look forward to hearing more from you! Congrats on the farm and bucks. Those are both great deer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great story! Thanks for sharing. I grew up in Wisconsin, spent a few years in MN, and have been in Iowa for 9 years now.

Welcome with a big splash! What quadrant of the state did you land in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom