Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

New Mathews Creed

SouthernIowa

PMA Member
Went and shot the three new Mathews bows today. I was hoping to like the ZXT since its $800 but i fell in love with the Creed right away it just felt amazing. The cams were a little more aggressive than Im used to but the back wall was rock solid and it was totally DEAD in my hand, it was super quite and way fasting than my Drenalin. So I bit the bullet and went ahead and ordered it in all black. The bow will be here in 4-6 weeks so im trying to do some research to see what arrows would be best for it. Im shooting 70# with a 28" draw length. Does anyone have any suggestions about what arrow brand and weight would be best out of this setup? Also, if anyone else has any reviews on the new Creed id love to hear them.

I'm just like u and just order my self a new bow in black with carbon fiber. I used to have Mathews but did not like the way new ones balanced. For me personally the best one I shot was hoyt spyder 30. I can't wait for it to get in and go break it in on some toms this spring. I'm sure the creed will be a great fit for u. It shot nice I just liked the Hoyt better.

As far as arrows go I shoot #70 at 28 inches and I just bought a dozen easton axis 340. And so far I really like them.

Thanks for the reply! Ill have to check those Eastons out. I put this same post of Huntingnet.com and alot of ppl said to check out GoldTips so im checking those out too.

I just bought the creed my self. I just ordered the gold tip pro hunters 5575. Alot of arrow companies offer a chart to enter draw length,poundage, and arrow length and it will tell you what # of arrow will be best for you. I like the pro hunters for straitness .001

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Congrats on the new bow!

As for arrows, I'm shooting Axis 340's out of my HeliM with the same draw length and weight.

Ive had the Creed Tactical now for 2 months and absolutely love the bow...I'm shooting Carbon Express Blue Streak 350's out of it 70lb @ 28" draw..Shoots great..As for 3-D I was using Goldtip 22series pro's. I set it up with the stokerized SSI stab and the Limb Driver Pro-V rest and Axcel sight..I cant wait to do some damage on the turkeys in a couple weeks

I shoot the mathews helim with the full metal jacket arrows. You give up a little speed but you gain it on impact and straighter flight. I love these darts and for me wouldn't go another way.

Top Bottom