Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

North American Whitetail

joebell

Does anyone know in what months this mag is published...I sent them my money three months ago, they cashed my check and I haven't seen an issue yet. I assume its just because they don't publish this time of year but just want to make sure. Thanks for the great site
JB

You are correct jb.You will get your first issue sometime in may which will be the june issue if I remember right.I have been a happy subscriber for about 5 yrs.

Which issue has the albia buck article in it. Ive heard about it but have yet to see the article.

Numba1

It is the best magazine I have ever read. Between my dad and I we have every issue ever printed.

[This message has been edited by MN Hunter (edited 04-23-2002).]

numba1hunta,

The febuary issue had the albia buck article. The cover has a picture of a 30 inch whitetail a guy shot it also has a droptine.

I would also agree with Chris Big Buck is also a top notch publication, but don't get me wrong NAW is just as awesome!

has anyone received there copy of north american whitetail? I sent money about 2 monthes ago And i thought it would be here by now.

North American Whitetails first issue of the year is the July issue. It normally comes out to subscribers the first couple of weeks in june. Hands down the best whitetail mag. for my viewing pleasure!!!!

North American Whitetail is putting out another special issue. That should hit newstands June 18th. Its called Battling Bucks and features locked bucks from all around in it. Can't wait to see it.

Chris

Top Bottom