Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Obsessed

trper

Life Member
I have not been one to start very many topics since I started reading this website almost a year and a half ago but I was just wondering if there are those of you out there that have whitetail obsession. There is not a day that goes by that I am not thinking hunting, especially whitetails. That is all I think about!
I use to have it bad but it has really gotten alot worse the past two years since I killed the big one. I am truly addicted. I was pretty much an all around sportsmen, bass fishing in tournaments, pheasant and quail. I did little of both last year. I fished in one tournament and took my bird dog out once during the pheasant season. I devoted myself entirely to my passion of hunting whitetail with the bow. If I start talking deer hunting I can't stop. I need to talk to a councelor. HA!!! Just kidding! How bad have you got it? That is why I like this website so much because I think the rest of you who read these posts are as bad as me! We are truly a exclusive group. Next to my deer hunting I truly love those Limb chickens. One hundred seventeen days, four hours and eighteen minutes and 30 seconds to go.

only thing that gets me going more than deer are elk they are my obsession

Top Bottom