Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

One down in the PMA thst is worth the $16

Seen alot on the Facebook groups as well. We been posting pictures on the face book groups as the resizing to post here is a Hassel. At least on Facebook it's snap, click, post! Here you have to make sure to resize or you get a error file to large once you waited for the progress bar to complete..

Seen alot on the Facebook groups as well. We been posting pictures on the face book groups as the resizing to post here is a Hassel. At least on Facebook it's snap, click, post! Here you have to make sure to resize or you get a error file to large once you waited for the progress bar to complete..
There is a sticky in this section on Tapatalk. Super easy to use so give it a try and you’ll never look back.
Since getting a smartphone 5 years ago I can’t remember the last time I made a post on a PC.

okay... How does one upgrade to PMA? I can't find a link that works in the PMA membership sticky.

Thanks Skip, that's where I was looking but I was looking for a link in the posting, not along the top.

Top Bottom