Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Out of US hunts

SB3

I won an auction back in 2020 for a trip to Argentina to dove hunt with Pointer Outfitters, they are allowing 3 years to plan the trip. We're looking at June 2023 to go but with Covid and all the hassle leaving/re-entering the country I'm almost regretting it. Has anyone been out of the country on hunting trip recently or in the near future? What problems are you running into? I'm not vaccinated and really don't plan to

Many country’s may not require the jab but our country requires it to get back in. I guess I’m not leaving the USA in the near future.

Not hunting but have traveled OUS several times for work in the last year.

Biggest pain in the ass is testing requirements to get back to states. You have to have a test to get into the states within 72hrs of entry, so you have to find somewhere to get you a test in another country which sucks.

Canada has been the worst in my experience.

Not hunting but have traveled OUS several times for work in the last year.

Biggest pain in the ass is testing requirements to get back to states. You have to have a test to get into the states within 72hrs of entry, so you have to find somewhere to get you a test in another country which sucks.

Canada has been the worst in my experience.
Do you need to be the jab and get tested before coming back? Checking to see if my post was incorrect

Never leaving USA soil. At least I hunted Saskatchewan 3 times when times were better. There's too much in the USA that I haven't seen yet.

I was actually shocked it wasn’t required. Hopefully it remains a choice
This last sentence is what I still haven't been able to wrap my head around. As Americans, we should never say this about imposed tyrannical rule, (e.g. vaccines, tests, masks, lockdowns, etc.), and if we ever find ourselves in a position where we do, then, well, Thomas Jefferson had a few great quotes about tyranny; here are a few.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty."
"Rebellion to tyranny is obedience to God."
"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty.".

Wore a mask twice and could barely live with myself after I did, so I just avoided all places that required them. They don't need my money...
Never been tested and never will be.
Only way I take the jab will be postmortem, and I'll fight it to the end of my dying breath.

Just got this from the outfitter... not committing any more $ or giving any credit card info but booking our dates will cancel if necessary. Hoping by the end of this year the jab requirement will change

Adults who are non-residents, non-Argentine citizens who are not fully vaccinated or not at all, will not be allowed to enter Argentina

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Just got this from the outfitter... not committing any more $ or giving any credit card info but booking our dates will cancel if necessary. Hoping by the end of this year the jab requirement will change

Adults who are non-residents, non-Argentine citizens who are not fully vaccinated or not at all, will not be allowed to enter Argentina

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
Any way to get an extension, like up to an additional 5 to 10 years? Hard telling when this insanity will shake out.

I'm actually going to Pointers April 2023 !!!! Guess I better check into the details ..

Top Bottom