Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ozone scent control test in Field and Stream

Didn't see the article but my guess is that it was not tested as advertised. Was it tested indoor or outdoors? I think that field and stream ran all the stricken 5-6 years ago claiming the same about carbon clothing

Until I see a test of a hunter in a stand with that thing running above him as intended I am not believing it

Last edited:
I just like to hunt I don't need another thing to drag into a tree with me. Lots of giants have been shot with little to no technology, just common sense and hard work.

NotThisShit.png

I have no doubts this product would work running in an enclosed ground blind such as a double bull, but no amount of testing will ever make me believe it can work from a treestand.

We had one loaned to us a few years back and used it a few times hunting in blinds for pigs and deer it really irritated my son's throat so we quit using it right away. I had it in a closet with my hunting clothes and boots it broke down the glue seams in my rubber boots in no time to the point I had to throw them away in just a few weeks it can't be good for you.

Last edited:
I just like to hunt I don't need another thing to drag into a tree with me. Lots of giants have been shot with little to no technology, just common sense and hard work.

That's my feeling too. I am skeptical if they really would work, but even if they did I wouldn't want one.

You are never going to get an unbiased review from a magazine. Advertising dollars rule.

Ozone is very hard on rubber. Ozone does work within confined spaces but it can ruin your equipment if used too much.

I believe that Sligh gave it a try and he wrote an excellent piece on it. He got busted every time while using it.

Top Bottom