Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

perch

Benelliblaster

Anyone know of somewhere a guy can get into some perch through the ice in eastern iowa? Crappie and bluegill is gettin old! Thanks!!

I saw a pic on Iowasportsman yesterday with a mess of real nice perch and the guy said he caught them in the pits here in muscatine... I think he's full of crap though.. I've fished in them a lot and have talked to a lot of people fishing there and no one has caught yellow perch there.. would be nice though. I drove down there during lunch today and there is a lot of open water around the edges but I did see one shack out on the water.. I may try it soon. The only place I've ever caught yellow perch south of I-80 was in The Breaks off of the Mississippi and it was a hawg

Ya only time I ever got into any was in Minnesota! Me and a buddy from work have been cleanin up on bluegill and crappie on our bosses pond just lookin for a change of scenery. I caught a bullhead through the ice today!

Top Bottom