Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA BUCK CONTEST- EVERYONE READ THIS! PRIZES ANNOUNCED!!!

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
2020 PMA MEMBER BUCK CONTEST!!! CHOICES,1st place to 6th, 6 PRIZES listed in no particular order, 1st prize chooses any of these & so on....

1) A FREE MOUNT FROM REINERTSON TAXIDERMY!!!!! A huge thanks to Brian over there who has done several of mine as a regular paying customer & done a fantastic job!
REINERTSON TAXI.jpg

2) A Novix Echo Treestand & Sticks Package with Stick Quiver. Novix is part of the Lone Wolf holding company. This is their direct to consumer stand that allows them to sell the stand direct for less. It's very similar to my Alpha stand. Made in America, etc. Stand + Sticks + Stick Quiver!!! Approximate retail value: $429
Novix Stand.jpgNOVIX STICKS.jpg

3) Novix Echo Treestand. Very much like my Alpha Treestand. Same as above Treestand. Retail Value: $239

***On the Novix Treestands, all Iowawhitetail members will be getting unique deep discounts on any Novix products. American made, premium quality, direct to you & IW members only will have the best prices & major discounts... More to come or you can holler at me and I'll connect you on this.

4) $100 Gift Card to Buck Hollow Sporting Goods. Thanks to Boyd & give him a visit!!!! Great deals on blinds, bikes, bows & awesome bow work, cameras, arrows, etc!
BH.gif

5 & 6) Iowawhitetail Gear Gift Box... We will be stocking up soon but right now we have black long sleeve, Orange T's, Pink T's, Decals & a few sweatshirts. Stocking up soon.... I'll send out a gift box with an array of IW GEAR! Approximate value: $100 for each.
IW GEAR.jpg

TOTAL PRIZES THIS YEAR: OVER $1,500 for PMA Members!!!!!

Join by December 25 if you haven't. In the following years, will need to enter by Sept 10 or so but we'll allow some extra time this year. Enter your bucks with score & weapons in the PMA section of the site. Winners announced February 10. INFO ON JOINING:

GOOD LUCK!

Keep posting them up!!! Should be simple too now with different options to post pics. Best prizes in IW history here!!!!!!! Keep on posting em in pma section

FEBRUARY 10!!!!! Get em up in pma section!! Some SLAMMERS posted up and entered. Wow. Get em up!!!!!

A lot of vague answers to my question. It seems like no one really knows, and I'm not a PMA member, and that's probably where all the info is....

The link to join pma is super old, and really no info about the contest. I think I was in PMA at one time... i can't remember

I would like to know more about PMA as well. Probably quite simple, just need a little help. Thanks

It’s $16 for a year. We give out all the membership dues in prizes & stuff like IBA memberships, etc. As site gets added onto, updated & grown in next few months, we will also add more value there. This is not a money maker- it goes back to members & non profit stuff + some. Lots good things coming !!!

It’s highest gross score. Must be a PMA member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think I'd be able to compete with all the Iowa farmers on here. I see the same members killing slammers year after year. Maybe I'll join when I can hunt Iowa again. This year I'll have my 3rd point again.

Can you enter deer that aren't from Iowa?

I don't think I'd be able to compete with all the Iowa farmers on here. I see the same members killing slammers year after year. Maybe I'll join when I can hunt Iowa again. This year I'll have my 3rd point again.

Can you enter deer that aren't from Iowa?

Yes you can enter deer from wherever as long as it was harvested this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom