Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

PMA Membership Join Here

Re: PMA Membership Thoughts

just joined today .cant wait to check it out. how long does it take to get activated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krisco01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just joined today .cant wait to check it out. how long does it take to get activated. </div></div>

Not long once the administrators see this posting. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Thanks for supporting the site and good luck getting through the PMA harvest forum before October 1.

Hello all, I just signed up for membership. Can't wait to check out the PMA forums.

hoofline.gif

\

Welcome to the PMA, I am sure after you check it out you will be impressed.

Thank You for supporting IW! :way:

hoofline.gif

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

Last edited:

So...do they throw in an IowaWhitetail hat for new members who sign up for PMA? Strongly thinking about joining since I just saved money on my lifetime hunting and fishing license for Iowa. One fee and don't have to buy one every year, including my habitat stamp.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IowaMuzzleloader</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So...do they throw in an IowaWhitetail hat for new members who sign up for PMA? Strongly thinking about joining since I just saved money on my lifetime hunting and fishing license for Iowa. One fee and don't have to buy one every year, including my habitat stamp. </div></div>

The hat, decal, and shirt come with a "Lifetime" membership. The 16 dollar PMA membership gets you automatically signed up for the "Big Buck Contest", as well as discounts from some of the sponsors on the site. The 16 dollars is well worth the money. The stories and photos alone in the forum are worth more than any magazine subscription in my opinion. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Hmm...no hat for the regular membership...darn...how much is a lifetime membership? I don't remember seeing anything about that.

Thanks for the link. I will be saving my money (after hunting season of course)and will strongly consider the lifetime membership option. Seems like a good deal and definitely cheaper than my lifetime Buckmasters membership!

I just paid for my PMA membership and I am looking forward to being a member. I have seen other posts asking how long it takes to be activated and was wondering if anyone could see that I have paid for my membership and activate me as a paid PMA member. I can supply my transaction number for proof if needed. Thanks!

be patient...takes a little longer this time of year... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Sweet november.

Believe me, I totally understand that! I am just happy that I am an IBA and PMA member now. I feel I have made a decision that will give me the best of all worlds.

Awe shucks...can someone hook a brutha up?

Re: PMA Membership Thoughts 10-22-08

Awesome Deuce, one of the admins will get you hooked up later tonight or tomorrow morning. You have A LOT of reading in the PMA harvest forum... thousands and thousands of inches of antlers have hit the dirt the past few years.

Thanks for supporting IW!

Re: PMA Membership Thoughts 10-22-08

I sent my payment through paypal on the 9th. I'm looking foward to my membership.

Top Bottom