Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Posting pics??

Daver

PMA Member
Sorry if I am already supposed to know this...but with the change with Photobucket...what is the best way to post pics on IW now?

I ask because I think I will shoot a certain buck next weekend and I will then post some harvest shots. :)

I asked the same question after my daughter's elk hunt. If you resize them appropriately, you can upload them directly from your computer through the new(ish) program IW has. Worked slick once I resized everything down.

And, yes, I love the confidence!

Sorry if I am already supposed to know this...but with the change with Photobucket...what is the best way to post pics on IW now?

I ask because I think I will shoot a certain buck next weekend and I will then post some harvest shots. :)
Daver I know you’re getting to be a old giezer like myself :D Do you have a smartphone? If not you need one:rolleyes: If you do install a pic resizing app. A smartphone is way faster and easier then a computer. If it wasn’t so close to the rut and a time constraint we would meet for dinner some night ( of course on your dime:)) then I could show you how. Go to Soils alternative to Photobucket bucket thread in this section much has been posted on how to use a resizing app.

full

OK, I downloaded this straight from my phone, a first for me I think. :) This buck has received 2 passes from my son already this season and I think I will slip into his backyard this weekend and take him out. Not super huge, but a very solid specimen and I am choosing to let my son focus on other bucks that may or may not be bigger than this one. :)

Thanks for the advice guys! Ishi - we will have to do that dinner sometime!

Anytime Daver! You can also do it with the aid of Photobucket. Upload the image to your account then save it back to your smartphone and the image will be resized automatically. That’s how I posted pics before I installed the resizing app.

I've used the new'ish upload on this and other sites. It's easy and works well.

Nice buck. Nice of you to take him out so your son can focus on others in the area! :)

Top Bottom