Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Prayers

trper

Life Member
I know I haven't posted much lately or replied to very many posts but I do keep up and read on a daily basis what's going on with everybody. I put out this post only because I believe in the power of prayer. I would ask so kindly if those of you out there could say a special prayer for my mom as she lays in her hospital bed tonight. She was diagnosed with a mass in her chest yesterday and as of this post I still do not know the results of the scan that was done last night. Hope to find out something today. I hope for the best but I am prepared for the worst. I guess I am just reaching out to a group of people who I feel are bonded together by a common interest. I know I don't know alot of you personally but I know how you feel about certain things. The more help with prayer I can get the better it makes me feel. God bless.
angel.gif
busted.gif

Trpr, You came to the right place. I don't know that I've ever been around a group of more genuinely good people. It is a given that your Mom will be recieving the power of prayer from many of the great people on here. We stand by waiting for good news. Maggs

Trpr, Your Mom will be in my prayers and I will pass your request for prayer on to others that will lift her up in prayer also.

The power of prayer is an amazing thing. My mother is battling her second cancer. Against all odds and doctor's opinion/ predictions, she's doing pretty good. All from the power of prayer. Her prayer chain is huge and I will add your mother to the chain. I can't for the life of me remember where this verse is located but it goes something like: Don't worry about anything, pray about everything, and don't forget to thank God for his answers!
waytogo.gif

God Bless,
Bowman

Trper, I am a praying person, and could not imagine going through life without it. I will add your mother to my prayer time. Please let us know how things are going, when you have time. May God bless you and your family.

My prayer is that your mother will find the peace that only the Lord can provide during this time of uncertainty. I will certainly be praying for her and your family during this time.... God Bless....

I've been where you are now and it's no fun. Be hopeful and opptomistic about things. Peace is extremely inportant to a person, so take some advice, talk to her about ANY THING she wants to talk about. If talking about and making plans which you don't think approprate gives her peace allow her that. We will all be praying for a good out come for you!

I am afraid some of us know exactly what the issues put in front of you. I am sure you are strong for her, especially in these trying times. A lot of great advice here......keep your chin up and we'll be pulling for her and praying for you/your family as well. God Bless

Trper, Your Mother, family and yourself will be in my prayers. May the power of the Holy Spirit be upon you for comfort.

Deer seem pretty small at times like these don't they..
My prayers are with you and your family I will also say a few prayers for you as I see you are a state trooper. I have a cousin whom I'am very close to who is a Deputy Sheriff whom I say a few prayers for also. I will also make you a deal please say a prayer for my brother-in-law (also my bowhunting partner) who is deployed and in harm's way. I will say some prayers for your mother.

God Bless you and yours.

Prayer is a powerful thing. I'm living proof of God's healing power. Nothing is impossible with God. I'll add you and your family to my prayers and I'm believing God for a good report.

God Bless
mole

Same deal here. My mom was diagnosed with cancer two years ago and they did surgery and took a bucketfull of stuff out of her including most of her female parts. She has been on Chemo and radiation for two years but at least she's still alive even though it's a tough life and it's hard to see her like this when she's only 66. Hoping to see her make it another year or so, but we just keep taking it one day at a time. Best wishes and God's speed to your mother.

God bless all you guys for the kind words and prayers. Reading the threads has helped me get thru the week. The news was not good today as a biopsy revealed that my mom has small cell lung cancer. Damn them cigarettes!!
There is no cure for that type of cancer that I have read. We will just pray that the stage she is in is treatable to give us all some hope for a quality of life to be exstended for whatever time God gives us. Thanks again for the kind words and prayers.
And please if you smoke, don't. My mom was a heavy smoker since she was sixteen. She will only be 62 this year.
Life is worth more than a 2 dollar pack of cigarettes. We tried for a long time to get her to quit but the nicotine addiction was just to strong for her to take the leap. I know it was her choice to start smoking, but damn them tobacco companies!!
frown.gif
angel.gif
busted.gif

Top Bottom