Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Pse revenge

Benelliblaster

Alrite guys, bought a revenge a few months ago, love the bow been shootin it alot and stack em up BUT today I went out shooting and after about 5 shots are started noticing a "pop" when I drew it back. Couldnt figure out what it was for the longest time. Then my buddy noticed my "cable guard" I believe is what it is (the red piece the cables run through) was moving backwards when I draw causing the cable to slide over my string stop. Gonna take it to my bow guy but cant until saturday. Was wondering if anyone ever had this happen and what went into fixing it? Thanks

Let me know what your guy says. My new Dna did the same thing so I just moved my lower cam string stop back a couple notches so it wouldn't do it. But would like to know if there is a better solution, as I figure there is.

I got an old PSE Baby G that I don't shoot anymore. I had it sent in to have new limbs put on it and it has had a pop ever since. Still shoots OK, but it is a concern and drives me nuts every time I draw it back. I'm interested to hear the outcome as well. Someday I would like to outfit this bow with a fishing rig.

Ok, well I feel kind of dumb for not realizing the problem but the shaft that the cable guard slides on somehow got turned in to the left, my bow guy says the set screw may not of been tight from the get go. But since that was turned towards the string stop it caused the cable to drag across it and create the "pop". He twisted it back tightened the set screw and I was out the door in 10 minutes. I am relieved to say the least bring on deer season!

Top Bottom