Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

quiver that works with hha sight

buckfever57

bowhunt or die
Hey guys I'm looking at buying a new bow and setting it up soon and need your opinions. I'm giving my Hoyt spyder 30 to my dad and I'm gonna order the new carbon spyder 30. I currently have a fuse quick detach quiver with a true go one pin slider sight.

I love having the one pin sight but I want one with a dial and have heard hha is the best one to go with. I want to find the best quiver that can mount to the bow and keep it as close as possible to help with balance and still be able to take it off when I want. I really like the Hoyt quick detach 4 arrow shorty quiver that mounts to top of the bow. The only thing I am wondering is if the arrows will clear the dial on the hha.

If any of you guys have a pic of your set up or have and ideas on what I should do would be great. I think I'm gonna ask my dealer when I order the bow if they have some of the stuff they can put on bow so I can see it and feel the weight before I buy it. Was just gonna see if you guys had and info. Thanks!!!

I ran into the same issue when I upgraded to an HHA. I never found a quiver that let me adjust the dial smoothly, but I solved my issue another way. I bought a gameplan gear spot and stalk pack and just pack my quiver in and out that way. I actually love it compared to having the quiver on my bow while packing in and out of hunts. The arrows never get caught on anything and are easily accessible. Just my 2 cents, but worth looking into.

After looking around I think I found wht I'm gonna use. G5 makes a quiver bracket extension and can mount quivers to it so won't get in way of the dial. It doesn't Mount to the sight it mounts to brackets built into the bow on the Hoyt. Kinda like Mathews quivers do. Now I just have to decide wht quiver to get. Haven't decided between the small Hoyt one or if I want a tight spot. I'm still up for ideas. Thanks

Look into trophy ridge. I have an HHA single pin with 4 arrow quiver. The quiver is super light and has fast and easy removal and reinstall of quiver which is super nice. Definitely recommend the quiver

I just used the standoffs that move the quiver away from the sight to allow adjustment and used a 4 arrow fuse quiver, I will agree a riser mounted is nicer but I've not had a problem adjusting the sight with my current quiver

Top Bottom