Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ripped off...advice?

MadisonB&C

Got a new (to me) muzzleloader yesterday, shipped from Ohio. Dad actually found the deal and snatched it up for me. It's an older Accura, supposedly very clean and, I quote, "It has a brand new Bergara barrel installed on it and has only been fired about a half dozen times. Very ACCURATE!"

The gun arrived with an old 2009 barrel that was likely original and almost certainly destroyed. The end of the barrel is rusted and corroded, the inside looks like a cave full of stalactites with almost no rifling visible, and the breech plug is unusable. Unfortunately, paypal won't allow you to contest payment for firearms or parts. Any advice or ideas on the best way to handle this situation?

Sell it for what you can, but a new barrel....cut your losses and move on. Hate it but not much you can do

Don't buy something sight unseen. Tell the guy he's a piece of %%$$. Sell it and buy a new one. What did you pay for it?

Had this happen once. Call the bank or credit card company you used on PayPal. Dispute the charges and go from there.

i know this is obvious but I'm curious- did u ask guy for refund, what did he even say about this? Or wouldn't he respond? I think we've all been burnt before. That sucks.

Top Bottom