Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

RUP License

Daver

PMA Member
Primarily so I can purchase and apply atrazine, I would like to get my RUP license. Does anyone have any advice or experience on that? TIA

Your county extension office should be able to get you the study guide. Read through it once and you should be able to pass it. After you get the license you either need to retake the test every 3 years or go to one of their continuing education meetings once per year. I choose to go to the meetings. They are boring but not terrible.

LOL...I realize now that I may have asked this same questions previously. As I went online and was going to order the study manual and I thought, "Hey, that looks kind of familiar...". Sure enough...I already have one. So on the bright side...my filing system was solid enough that I found said manual right where it logically should be. On the concerning side...I didn't remember ordering it when I asked my question above. :)

At any rate...I am reading through the manual now and hope to take the private applicator test soon. Thanks!

LOL...I realize now that I may have asked this same questions previously. As I went online and was going to order the study manual and I thought, "Hey, that looks kind of familiar...". Sure enough...I already have one. So on the bright side...my filing system was solid enough that I found said manual right where it logically should be. On the concerning side...I didn't remember ordering it when I asked my question above. :)

At any rate...I am reading through the manual now and hope to take the private applicator test soon. Thanks!
I resemble this!!!!

Study guide could be the old dbltree forums ;). I’ve had mine for 20 years & I’m 43 now. Think u retake it like every 3 years. Very handy having RUP. That study guide would be money if anyone taking for 1st time.

I took mine online last year for first time. Didn’t study and passed on first try. Pretty common sense questions. And the one I missed, did learn some things. . Def worth it getting for atrazine application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom